New: World Invasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophet is not discouraged

2 posters

Go down

Prophet is not discouraged Empty Prophet is not discouraged

Post by Prophet Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:48 am

*Camera shows Alexiss Ace knocking to the door of Prophet’s locker room. He waits for any response but nothing can be heard. He then decides to open the door and peek inside. Inside of the locker room Prophet sits on the ground with his eyes closed and his hands on his laps. He open his eyes when he hears Alexiss coming in.*

Prophet: *whispers* “Mokuso yame.”

*Prophet open his eyes wider, smiles and wakes up to shake Alexiss’ hand.*

Prophet: “Sorry, I haven’t heard you knocking. I was concentrating before the match.”

Alexiss Ace: “That’s not a problem. It’s exactly what I wanted to talk with you about. Do you feel ready for the challenge?”

Prophet: “Of course I do. Although I must admit I’m still a little bit weary after last week’s match with Pietro.”

Alexiss Ace: “You suffered a heavy defeat indeed.”

Prophet: “That is true. When I look at that match from a perspective I see that I was like a child in a fog. You saw that, I was trying to maintain a grasp on him like if I was still doing judo, not wrestling. He used that opportunity and when he kicked me with a mule kick that was something 10 years of practicing judo wasn’t able to prepare me for. I was more shocked than damaged and paid the price for that. That match showed me very clearly how much work is still ahead of me if I want to make a name for myself in this business.”

Alexiss Ace: “I must say you don’t sound very upset about your defeat.”

Prophet: “Why would I be? It’s all the learning process and I’m still at the beginning of it. I can promise you that tonight I will show much more offence in the ring. Won’t be very hard since I didn’t showed any last week, but still.”

Alexiss Ace: “But it must be hard for you. As a judo competitor you were undefeated for 4 straight years and you won a Olympic gold medal. You were a champion there and now you have to face the fact that you have to work your way up all over again.”

Prophet: “I knew very well that it won’t be easy. Getting out of one’s comfort zone can be challenging, but only that way we can still improve. That’s why I’m here and I will learn from every match I fight, win or lose. But I plan on winning, of course. That’s my mindset for tonight’s fight.”

Alexiss Ace: “Speaking about your fight tonight, what do you think about your opponent, King Muscle.”

Prophet: “If I am not mistaken he is making his debut just like I did last week. If he’s as inexperienced in wrestling as I am, then there’s a good chance that I will be able to use my judo experience to gain the upper hand. However, I must not overdo it, since plain judo will not work on anyone here. This is pro wrestling and I have to remember it. That’s why I was concentrating, so I won't lose focus.”

Alexiss Ace: “You seem very confident, good for you. Any final word?”

Prophet: “Yes. King Muscle, I respect you and that’s why I will attack you with every intention to win and I will not hold back, just like anyone else would. And I will respectfully make you tap.”

*Prophet leaves the locker room and heads towards the ringside. Camera fades.*

Prophet

Back to top Go down

Prophet is not discouraged Empty Re: Prophet is not discouraged

Post by RSL Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:45 pm

nice rp I'll make sure you get the win this week

RSL
Admin

https://newworldinvasion.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down