New: World Invasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophet's interview before the match

3 posters

Go down

Prophet's interview before the match Empty Prophet's interview before the match

Post by Prophet Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:37 am

*Camera shows T.M.G. interviewer Shelly standing backstage next to Prophet.*

Shelly: “Hello everyone. Joining me at this time is Prophet, new signing here at T.M.G. Hello Prophet.”

Prophet: “Hi Shelly, it’s nice to be here.”

Shelly: “I tried to check your background before the interview, but couldn’t find anything specific. Why don’t you tell us something about yourself?”

Prophet: “Well, I’m from Poland. Back in my home country I was a judo fighter and represented my nation at Olympic Games where I won a golden medal. Shortly after that I had to finish my career due to injury. My younger brother is training professional wrestling for some time now and he said that I should try to. We both won a visa lottery and came here to try our strength in pro wrestling.”

Shelly: “That’s very interesting, but why haven’t I been able to find anything about you if you are an Olympic gold medalist?”

Prophet: “Because you don’t know my true name, of course. My name is Pawel, but you can call me Paul.”

Shelly: “what are your thoughts before the match tonight?”

Prophet: “Well, I’m definitely excited, and also a little bit nervous. I’m new in this sport and this Pietro Maximoff I’m supposed to face is an established wrestler. I don’t know if pairing me up with him was a sign of respect for my previous achievements or some kind of a rookie’s baptism of fire. I just hope I will not make a fool out of myself.”

Shelly: “You don’t sound very confident do be honest.”

Prophet: “It’s not that, I just respect the fact that Pietro is much more experienced than I am. Respect for your opponent is a basis for a victory. It can come tonight or some later on, but I will win and put my mark on T.M.G. I just can’t promise I will do it straight away.”

Shelly: “That’s oddly reasonable for a professional wrestler. You will be fun to talk to here.”

Prophet: “Thanks Shelly. Now excuse me, I will go prepare for my match.”

Shelly: “Of course, and good luck to you!”

*Prophet walks away towards the locker room. Camera fades.*

Prophet

Back to top Go down

Prophet's interview before the match Empty Re: Prophet's interview before the match

Post by RSL Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:46 pm

nice rp

RSL
Admin

https://newworldinvasion.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Prophet's interview before the match Empty Re: Prophet's interview before the match

Post by Crimson Mist Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:59 pm

Nice roleplay indeed Smile

Crimson Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by RSL Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:03 am

added

RSL
Admin

https://newworldinvasion.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down