New: World Invasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Assasin Debut RP

2 posters

Go down

The Legend Assasin Debut RP Empty The Legend Assasin Debut RP

Post by The Legend Assasin Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:55 am

All of a sudden the PA system is blasting out which seems to be some serious moshing music as the lights in the arena begin to flash and smoke begins to build up on the ramp right in front of the entrance curtain. The crowd goes crazy as the moshing music suddenly stops, only for The Legend Assasin to dart out from behind the curtain and look around at the capacity crowd. With that adrenaline pumping through his veins at a tremendous rate, The Legend Assasin rushes over to the left side of the stage before pointing out to the crowd and shouting things that our WI cameras only wish they could hear.
The Legend Assasin then quickly turns his head to look over at the other side of the stage before rushing over to the right and doing the exact same as he did to the crowd on the left hand side, pointing out to them and shouting comments that only he can hear say over the larger than life crowd.
The Legend Assasin then makes his way to the center of the stage and looks down at the ring before beginning to make his down the steal ramp, looking from side to side at the crowd. He eventually makes his way to ringside.
As The Legend Assasin reaches the ringside area he charges the ring only to slide under the bottom rope and into the ring, using his hands to control his slide as he looks around at the crowd before getting up to his feet. The Legend Assasin then makes his way over to one of the corners before climbing up to the second turnbuckle and looking out into the crowd, shouting those comments once again as the crowd goes absolutely bananas. The Legend Assasin then drops down with both feet on the mat as he then reaches out over the top rope for a microphone which the announcer is more than happy to assist with. In grabbing the microphone, The Legend Assasin calmly walks over into the middle of the ring, still chewing his chewing gum as his music fades into the background, only for it to be replaced by an "Legend" chant from the capacity crowd. The Legend Assasin raises the microphone to his lips, preparing to speak as he continues to chew his chewing gum.
The Legend Assasin:
Wow, when I signed up to appear here in the WI, I honest to god didn't think I would get this kind of reception. I mean look at this place, this place is jam packed with great fans wanting to see some quality action. And not only that, but you guys welcome me with open arms.
With those words passing through The Legend Assasin's lips the crowd begins to roar in approval as The Legend Assasin then brings the microphone to his lips.
The Legend Assasin:
Well all I've got to say about that is you should welcome me because lets face it, it's not every day you get a talented guy like me coming through a rat infested town such as this.
The crowds cheers turn into jeers as Legend smirks whilst reaching up to his face and taking off his shades, only to place them in his front pocket before bringing the microphone back up to his lips.
The Legend Assasin:
Oh you people can boo me all you want because you know it's true. You people lead your pathetic little lives in hoping that someone with such athletic talent and just plain awesome charisma will come to your town and grace you, just so you can look up to them and say damn I wish I was just like that guy. And I know that is what is going through each and every one of your tiny little minds. You people look up to me, you people only boo me because you are jealous that I got everything and you people just got nothing. The reason you people are out there and I am in here is because I have made something out of my life and you have come to see it. You are here because it is the closest you will ever get to being a somebody and not a nobody.
The crowd boo even loader.
The Legend Assasin: But that is not why I am out here, I am not out here to waste my time on a bunch of inbred hicks I am out here to simply congratulate the WI on making the biggest signing in the history of the company. Finally, with me on the roster this circus tent will no longer be just a cheap little sideshow. I alone will put the WI on the map because without me the WI will die a slow and painful death. So you clowns in the back you listen to me. When you go home and you see your precious little families in a nice warm house and eating that Christmas turkey you think to yourself that you have a lot to be thankful for but most of all I would like to thank Legend for simply being awesome. Now if you will excuse me I have better places to be, and besides I don't want to stick around to long because I might just catch something.
With that said Legend drops the microphone to the floor and walks over to the ropes, climbing through them and onto the ringside floor as his music hits the PA system for the second time in the night. The crowd are now franticly booing as Legend begins to storm up the ramp and toward the entrance with a smug look on his face as the scene fades to black.

The Legend Assasin

Back to top Go down

The Legend Assasin Debut RP Empty Re: The Legend Assasin Debut RP

Post by RSL Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:07 pm

nice rp but could you spread it out next time. It makes it lot easier to read

RSL
Admin

https://newworldinvasion.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

The Legend Assasin Debut RP Empty Re: The Legend Assasin Debut RP

Post by The Legend Assasin Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:47 am

Ok