New: World Invasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forging a new tag team (After Crimson Mist's debut)

2 posters

Go down

Forging a new tag team (After Crimson Mist's debut) Empty Forging a new tag team (After Crimson Mist's debut)

Post by Crimson Mist Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:16 pm

Crimson Mist and the mystery person are seen sitting together in an unknown room.

Unknown Person: "So yeah..... what exactly were you planning to do there?"

Crimson Mist: "Uhh... I was just trying to showcase how strong i am to the crowd, but it kinda got out of hand.

The Unknown Person starts to laugh a bit, with a really soft girly laugh.

The Unknown Person: "You are so ridiculous...I already like you."

Crimson Mist starts to laugh.

Crimson Mist: "Well... you know, being sane is boring at times.. anyways, why did you safe me?"

The Unknown Person starts to laugh a bit more.

The Unknown Person: "I told you before, I already like you.. You really catched my interest, i can't just leave somebody like you out there, can I?"

Crimson Mist starts to laugh too, then looks at the gun he is wielding.

Crimson Mist: "What kind of weird gun is this... And why does it shoot snowball guns?"

The Unknown Person: "Well.. its a long story... Where i was born, we used to get attacked by Yetis all the time, and we used those guns to defend ourselves, and it worked.."

Crimson Mist: "Attacked by... Yetis? Seems I'm not the only one here who grew up in a strange environment"

They both start to laugh a bit.

Crimson Mist: "So yeah... due to personal reasons, i won't reveal my true name, but i usually get called Crimson Mist. But you can call me Crimson."

The Unknown Person: "Well hello Crimson... You are quite the weird person, aren't you?"

Crimson Mist starts to laugh again.

Crimson Mist: "Well, I'm not the one wearing a hood covering my entire body, and refusing to reveal my identity... Not nothing the fact that you actually came in with a motorcycle, and threatened to shoot at people.."

They both start to laugh for a while, before The Unknown Person starts to speak again.

The Unknown Person: "Well, i guess its time for me to reveal myself.."

The Unknown Person removes the hoodie, and a beautifull young girl with long-purplish hair is shown, having a lollipop in her mouth.

Forging a new tag team (After Crimson Mist's debut) 14xe1py (Note: wrestlers card of Mizore Shirayuki here)

Crimson Mist starts to blush.

Crimson Mist: "Wait what.... wait a second... You are a girl?!"

The girl starts to blush a bit.

Girl: "Y...Yeah.. I... I am indeed a girl, didn't you notice yet?"

Crimson Mist: "Well... you made some obvious hints.. so I should have noticed before.."

After an awkward silence, The girls starts to talk again.

Girl: "A...Anyways, my name is Mizores... Mizore Shirayuki... But you can call me Mizore, if you want..."

Crimson Mist: "Alright.. Mizore? Thats quite a beautiful name!"

Mizore Shirayuki starts to blush.

Mizore Shirayuki: "Re...Really? Thanks a lot!"

Crimson Mist: "So anyway.. What did you mean with liking me?"

Mizore Shirayuki blushes even more than she already did.

Mizore Shirayuki: "Well.. They way you act, being so silly... and the way you look... its just...."

After being silent for a bit, Crimson Mist starts to talk again.

Crimson Mist: "Well.. thanks for saving my ass over there, is there any way for me to thank you?"

Mizore Shirayuki: "Well... there is a thing... I know nobody around here... and im not that strong..."

Crimson Mist smiles, and extends his hand towards Mizore Shirayuki.

Crimson Mist: "How about creating a tag team together? We would be able to train together, fight together... That way you can improve your strength!"

Mizore Shirayuki jumps up with a big smile on her face.

Mizore Shirayuki: "No way.. really? Do you want to tag with me? Really?"

Crimson Mist: "Well... uhh... Sure... i guess?"

Mizore Shirayuki starts to hug Crimson Mist.

Mizore Shirayuki: "Thanks a lot... you have no idea how much this means for me..."

Crimson Mist: "Well... its no problem really... And i gotta say... I kinda like you too...."

They both start smiling.

Crimson Mist: "Now tell me about those Yeti's in your village?"

The camera zooms out, as they continue to talk with eachother.

Crimson Mist

Back to top Go down

Forging a new tag team (After Crimson Mist's debut) Empty Re: Forging a new tag team (After Crimson Mist's debut)

Post by RSL Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:14 am

added

RSL
Admin

https://newworldinvasion.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down