New: World Invasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace speaks about Kenneth's retirement

Go down

Ace speaks about Kenneth's retirement Empty Ace speaks about Kenneth's retirement

Post by Kenneth Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:45 pm

Ace is seen backstage with Alexiss for his Interview.

Ace: Alexiss I don't have much time so can we go ahead and get this interview over.

Alexiss: Tell me about how you feel about Kenneth retiring?

Ace: To be honest it was for the best. There is not enough room for him and I here. All we did was talk and ambush each other, that was to much chaos. Now that he is gone I can worry about keeping my title. 

Alexiss: For a long time we thought he was your cousin but we just now found out he was your brother. Why did you hide that.

Ace: Well you see the thing is my family always taught us not to trust anyone when you step in the ring. For its only you and no one can be trusted. Kenneth was not a brother to me. He might be blood, but he does not deserve the title as brother.

Alexiss: Why do you say that?

Ace: Kenneth was two-faced, all he ever did was lie to get to the top. He never put action into his words. He was all talk and I proved that when I beat him for the title. I never say something that I can't back up unlike him.

Alexiss: Do you stay in contact with any of your brothers?

Ace: To answer that question is no. We always learned even if you are blood don't trust them because blood relatives can turn on just as fast as anyone else. Thats just life. 

Alexiss: I understand what you're saying but if you can not trust family who can you trust?

Ace: Nobody.

Ace walks away from the interview and heads backstage.
Kenneth
Kenneth

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum