New: World Invasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffaloman's Locker Room

2 posters

Go down

Buffaloman's Locker Room Empty Buffaloman's Locker Room

Post by King-Muscle Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:20 am

King Muscle knocks at the Bufalloman's locker room three times. No one answers. So the King decides to enter to check if everything is all right. The locker room was a total mess. The King thought that certainly a fight happened there. "Look to all that. Blood... Something happened here. I don't know what am I doing here. Why Buffaloman is here too? Why he seems to hate me?". A loud noise comes out of a nowhere and the King almost freak out. When he tuned to see the light's of the room were cut off.

King Muscle: There's anyone there? Buffaloman is that you? - An evil laugh echoed in the air.
???????????: Subaru Kinnikuman... You are a very very far from home. - The laughter grew louder.
King Muscle: Who are you? Where is my friend? Where is Buffaloman? - A silence was restored briefly.
???????????: Buffalo? He is no longer your friend. Bufalloman is my ally now. You can do nothing to change that fact, mr. Kinnikuman.
King Muscle: Who the hell are you?! Turn on the lights and face me! Now! - The evil laugh once again emerged.
???????????:  At the right time... At the right time. Who I am? When the time comes you will know. Now you are weak. Those who have mercy and play fair are too weak to be here. Stay tuned Mr Muscle or it may be that ... You can never go home. Goodbye for now. We will see each other soon.

The lights came on and extinguished quickly. The King was again in darkness. Two small yellow dots glowed in the dark, but the king could not identify what they were. They approached slowly and seemed fireflies. The King felt a strong kick in the stomach and had no time to react. He was caught in a wrestling move that he realizes that already knows. The Buffalo Bomb. The king was almost unconscious when the lights came on. His old friend was beside her with a baseball bat.

King Muscle: Why you are smiling? My... Friend... Why?! I need to know why. - Buffaloman responded with a satisfied smile.
Buffaloman: Because here, Subaru... Here you can not save anything! - Before the king could answer , once again , the bat hit brutally against his forehead.

King-Muscle

Back to top Go down

Buffaloman's Locker Room Empty Re: Buffaloman's Locker Room

Post by King-Muscle Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:35 am

Hi guys. I don't know if is this a good start but I'm trying. I only talk and write in portuguese (because I'm from Brazil) so maybe you guys can find some writing errors. Forgive me about that. I'll RP everyweek from now and Buffalo will do the same. Thank you. Goodbye!

King-Muscle

Back to top Go down

Post by RSL Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:26 pm

nice rp. But we will use it in week four

RSL
Admin

https://newworldinvasion.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content