New: World Invasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Specialization

2 posters

Go down

The Specialization   Empty The Specialization

Post by Kenneth Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:39 pm

Kenneth, Ace, and Alexxis Ace are all in the ring for an interview about the specialization of tonight's championship match.

Alexiss: "Ace if you win tonight what specialization match are you going to choose?"

Ace: "This whole entire time all that Kenneth and I have done is bicker and fight over the past. So to me it fills as this company does not have room for the both of us. So the type of specialization would be Belt vs Career at NEW."

Alexxis: "So you believe you have what it takes to beat Kenneth after he beat You last week."

Ace: "Last week was a let down by me to my fans. I feel as if I let them down by not giving it my all. That was my fault, but this week it won't happen again that is a promise to all my fans."

Alexiss: "Well I hope you succeed in getting your goal."

Ace walks to his corner of the ring and waits, while Alexiss begins his interview with Kenneth.

Alexiss: "Mr. Kenneth what is your specialization if you win tonight."

Kenneth: "At the PPV I want a match of my choosing against Ace, and to end, not just his Career here, but his Career all together vs my belt."

Alexiss: " It seems as if both of you guys wants each other wrestlers career to end. Why is that?"

Kenneth: "Ace was wrong in what he did three years ago, but he still does not want to apologize that is why I want to beat him and end his career. Ace is nothing but an empty headed fool, latching on to the all the others glory and soon making his own on theirs. So I have been sent here to take him down."

Alexiss: "Well its time for the match. Good luck to both of you and have a great match."

Camera spins to the Ref holding the Championship belt, ready to start the match.  
Kenneth
Kenneth

Back to top Go down

The Specialization   Empty Re: The Specialization

Post by RSL Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:32 pm

your a superstar

RSL
Admin

https://newworldinvasion.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum