New: World Invasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Phone Call

Go down

The Phone Call Empty The Phone Call

Post by Kenneth Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:10 pm

The camera catches Kenneth on the phone.

Kenneth: "Hey man I need some help, but won't be for a couple weeks. Can you help?"

???: "What type of help?"

Kenneth: "Help with a man."

???: "What exactly do you want me to do."

Kenneth: "Around the end of the match, I just want you to ruff him up a little bit."

???: "Yeah I'll be there."

Kenneth: "Listen don't say anything to anyone. This is top secret. This could ruin my chances for the title belt. I'm facing him tonight for the title. But we are in a best 3 out of 5 match. Its tied up right now, and I have a feeling this is gonna lead up to the PPV, if it does I want you there."

???: "I got you man. No worries here, my mouth is shut. Have you talked to Grant lately?"

Kenneth: "I'm about to call him right now. See if he wants in the action."

???: "Alright it will be like the whole group is back."

Kenneth: "You know it man. I'll catch you later Keith."

Kenneth hangs up the phone and dials another number.

Kenneth: "Hey Grant I got a big favor, it deals with taking out a man in about 3 weeks. Are you up for it. I already called Keith and he said he is up for it. What do you say?"

Grant: "Man you know what I have not had any action lately, so you know I'm in. I'll see you there."

Kenneth: "The thing is you can not say anything to anyone about this. I have a title match tonight and I do not want any interruptions. Its a best out of 5 series. I have a feeling this is gonna lead to the PPV. So if it does I want You and Keith there by my side just in case anything goes down. Can I count on you."

Grant: "Man you have always been able to count on me. We've been a trio for a while now. I'm not going to let you down bro. I got you all the way."

Kenneth: "Alright bro I'll catch you then see ya."

Kenneth hangs up the phone and begins talking to himself."

Kenneth: "Ace you think by sneak attacking me you have an edge. Just because I have a hairline fracture in my wrist does not mean I won't win. I'm coming for you, Whether it be tonight or next week or the week after that. You have it coming to you. Just you wait."

Kenneth walks out heading to his match.
Kenneth
Kenneth

Back to top Go down