New: World Invasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobzilla joins New Era Wrestling: World Invasion

2 posters

Go down

Noobzilla joins New Era Wrestling: World Invasion Empty Noobzilla joins New Era Wrestling: World Invasion

Post by Noobzilla Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:52 pm

Ecstatic sounds from the lively crowd surround the stage, everyone is anticipating the start of New Era Wrestling: World Invasion!

Suddenly, the lights dim down, and a gentle, but increasingly loud sound of drums begins....The crowd at first goes dead silent, but as the drums get louder, so does the audience until both the drums and audience alike sound like thunderous roars!

A lone figure, walks down towards the ring, as the spotlight turns towards him, who is this person? The crowd thinks. This, intimidatingly large hulk of a man, seemed to be unknown in these parts, and the audience turn to one another asking the same question, "Who is he?", "Seen him before?", "Who is this man!?"

Before anyone could notice, he was already standing on top of one of the turn-buckles, accompanied by a roar of thunder! A microphone is lowered towards him...

Noobzilla: I've came here. *He suddenly stops, noticing a picture of the famed Noob, and a rage-filled look comes across his face* I....have came here....FOR ONE REASON! My name, ladies and gentlemen, is Noobzilla. Sounds...FAMILIAR to any of you? Huh?! It has come to my attention, as I destroyed tournaments in my hometown in Ireland, that an...imposter...had taken my name...

Noobzilla: I've come here, ladies and gentlemen, to put this man, Noob.... In his rightful place! I'm going to show the world, what true power is, this guy, Noob. *Noobzilla sneers whilst saying the name* Is a weakling, a mere fragment of me, Noobzilla. I'm going to show you how pitiful and weak this, this MORON is! I'm going to rule this federation, and show you weaklings who the new boss in town is!

Fireworks shoot out of the ring, momentarily concealing Noobzilla, but as the smoke dissapears, Noobzilla is nowhere to be seen, the only thing remaining is the echoing sounds of his laughter going through the stadium.

The crowd goes wild, its nearly time for the show to start, and they can't contain their excitement any longer

Noobzilla

Back to top Go down

Noobzilla joins New Era Wrestling: World Invasion Empty Re: Noobzilla joins New Era Wrestling: World Invasion

Post by RSL Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:24 pm

nice rp

RSL
Admin

https://newworldinvasion.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Noobzilla joins New Era Wrestling: World Invasion Empty Re: Noobzilla joins New Era Wrestling: World Invasion

Post by RSL Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:00 am

In the show

RSL
Admin

https://newworldinvasion.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down