New: World Invasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bomb is dropped

2 posters

Go down

A bomb is dropped Empty A bomb is dropped

Post by Ben Malacam Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:05 pm

As the camara pans the crowd, we see shots of fans with signs, beautiful girls, and people just having a great time. As an empty ring comes into view, the lights in the arena go out. A confused crowd falls silent. Then Shindown's "Sound of Madness" hits. And as sparks shower the stage, a shadowy figure is seen standing on the ramp. When the lights come back on, the crowd can see a rather large individual making his way to the ring with a mic in hand.

The newcomer stands alone in the ring.

Ben: Let me introduce myself. My name is Ben Malacam. Born and raised in a small humble town in Canada, my dream has finally come true. The dream of entertaining you, the fans. The crowd cheers. I've trained hard, learned from the best, and now I'm here. And I am putting the lockeroom on notice. I'm here to compete and if you don't bring it, you will be left behind. The fans deserve a champ that will fight for them. The crowd cheers some more. I'm giving them a chance to see just that. They want someone who will carry the company on his shoulders, I am that guy. Fans clap. They want a champ who will represent them with pride, I am that guy. Fans get louder. They want someone who will fight, sweat and bleed for them, I AM THAT GUY! The crowd erupts in cheers and clapping. Ben then stares in the camara. I hope your ready for me, cause here comes the boom.

Ben drops the mic as "Sound of Madness" comes back on. He is seen standing on the turnbuckle as the camara fades to black.

Ben Malacam

Back to top Go down

A bomb is dropped Empty Re: A bomb is dropped

Post by RSL Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:06 am

added

RSL
Admin

https://newworldinvasion.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum