New: World Invasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm still standing

Go down

I'm still standing Empty I'm still standing

Post by Ben Malacam Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:56 pm

The camara fades in showing Alexiss Ace standing next to Ben Malacam.

Alexiss: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here with Ben Malacam. Hi Ben, how are you doing?

Ben: I'm doing good, thanks. How about you?

Alexiss: I'm great, thanks for asking. I must say, after the beating you took last week at the end of your match, you look surprisingly well.

Ben: Yeah, I did take quite the beating didn't I? But you know what? I'm still standing. Hunter and I won the match, that's what matters in my book. The fans had a blast during the match, I had a blast, and I'm sure Hunter did as well. It's unfortunate, however, that our opponents felt like they needed to resort to the extremes that they did.

Alexiss: Why, in your opinion, do you think they did that? Was it jealousy?

Ben: I don't think so Alexiss. Things can get pretty heated in the ring. It can be devestating to lose a match that you've pushed yourself to the limits to win. When that happens, it can take you to a dark place. Make you do things that you would not normally do.

Alexiss: That being said, what do you think will happen that next time you face either of those men?

Ben: I can only speak for myself, so I know that I'll do my best to keep my cool. But if they think that I'm going to cowar in fear, that I'm going to be too scared to climb in the ring with them again, they've got another thing coming. I bring the boom whenever I get into that ring. And you can rest asured that I'm going to be extra focused on making them feel as much pain while not getting myself in trouble.

Alexiss: Thanks for taking the time to talk with me.

Ben: No problem. Anytime.

Camara fades to black.

Ben Malacam

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum