New: World Invasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Becoming the greatest!

2 posters

Go down

Becoming the greatest! Empty Becoming the greatest!

Post by Noobzilla Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:23 pm

Alexiss Ace enters Noobzilla's private gym, where two wrestler's, their identities covered by masks, are sparring with one-another, evidently preparing for their upcoming match this monday

Alexiss Ace: Hey! Is Noobzilla here? I wanted to ask him a few questions if he's not too busy...

Both wrestlers completely ignore Alexiss, too focused on training to even notice his presence in the gym

Alexiss Ace: HELLO!! ANYBODY HOME!?!

Both wrestlers halt, and one of them removes his mask, revealing himself to be Noobzilla. The other keeps his mask on, and heads towards the punching bag, eager to not stop training for a mere interview

Noobzilla: What? Can't you see I'm busy?

Alexiss Ace: I just want to ask a few questions, I'll be five minutes, tops!

Noobzilla: Fine, go on, what is it?

Noobzilla tries hide the fact that he enjoys the attention, but its fooling nobody

Alexiss Ace: About your last mat-

Noobzilla gives a spine-tingling death stare at Alexiss completely changing the atmosphere, he is clearly still worked up still about his last defeat against Noob this past Monday

Alexiss, frozen to the spot drops her microphone out of shock and fear. Noobzilla picks up the microphone

Noobzilla: I'm going to become the greatest! I've already won countless tournaments back in my hometown in Ireland, and this will be no different! I will destroy all that get in my way, to achieve my goal....my goal to hold that belt...

Noobzilla spaces out momentarily

Noobzilla: I hear that I'm fighting Rocky Dimaggio this Monday, but I ask you, Alexiss, who even is he?

Alexiss Ace: Well Rocky Dimaggio is actual-

Noobzilla: A WEAKLING! I WILL DESTROY HIM *Noobzilla lets out a psychotic laugh, showing a side not often seen by the public* Yes, I will defeat him on Monday, and climb the ranks, I will climb my way from nothing, nothing to the greatest!

Alexiss Ace: Thankyou for your time *Alexiss is eager to escape Noobzilla's private gym, as he is extremely uncomfortable*

Alexiss Ace: Hey is that-

Alexiss notices the other wrestler walking towards her, whose mask has now been removed, revealing himself to be Portuguese Demon Jr

Noobzilla

Back to top Go down

Becoming the greatest! Empty Re: Becoming the greatest!

Post by RSL Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:28 pm

nice rp

RSL
Admin

https://newworldinvasion.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum