New: World Invasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll bring the boom

2 posters

Go down

I'll bring the boom Empty I'll bring the boom

Post by Ben Malacam Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:59 am

The arena is packed with N.E.W. fans. The camara sweeps the crowd, showing a wide range of signs and t-shirts promoting their favorite wrestler. Then it comes to rest on the announcers table, where Johnnie Stallone and Billie Miller are sitting.

Johnnie: Welcome back N.E.W. fans. It's been a great night so far, and it's promising to get even better the deeper into the show we get.

Billie: I hate to agree with you, but it's been very entertaining.

Johnnie: Well if you missed it last week, Ben Malacam had his premier match. And as he promised he brought the boom.

Billie: Johnnie, Johnnie, Johnnie. The man got lucky.

Johnnie: Lucky? Care to explain?

Billie: Hooligan dominated Ben the entire match. Ben looked like he had never been in the ring before. He got one lucky shot in while Hooligan was distracted. He should'nt have won.

Johnnie: Well I think Ben did great. Hooligan may have had the upper-hand most of the match, but Ben Malacam capitalized on an oppertunity that gave him the W. We'll let the fans at home decide for themselves if Ben deserved the win, or if he just got a lucky shot in.

A clip is shown reviewing the Hooligan vs Ben match. It shows Hooligan doing everything he can to put Ben away. It then shows Ben hitting the Big Ben Bomb and taking the three count. The fans in the crowd cheer and chant "BIG BEN, BIG BEN, BIG BEN!"

Johnnie: Looks like a clean win to me Billie.

Billie: He got lucky.

Johnnie: You keep thinking that. We've been told that Alexiss Ace is with Ben Malacam in the back. Let's listen in.

Camara switches to the back. Alexiss and Ben are standing side by side. Ben's right arm and shoulder is heavily taped.

Alexiss: Thank you Johnnie. With me is Ben Malacam. Congrats on your win last week.

Ben: Thanks Alexiss. It meant alot to me to get started on the right foot with a win. And I would like to thank Hooligan who gave me everything he had. It could've gone either way. I'm just happy that I came out on top.

Alexiss: Your arm looks like it's seen better days. What happened?

Ben: Well, Hooligan did a number on it. But it's not too serious. I'm ready for my next challenge tonight.

Alexiss: Tonight, you're opponent is Hunter Herst Hemsly, someone who had an impressive first week as well. What did you do to prepare for this match?

Ben: Hunter is an intense competitor. I studied last week's match of his, and I adapted my plan of attack. He loves to get in your face. So I'm gonna get right back up in his.

They are interupted by Hunter Herst Hemsly, who comes into the camara view.

Hunter: You got that right I'm intense. And after tonight, you're gonna end up in intensive care. I'm gonna finish what Hooligan started last week, and take your arm clean off. Hell, I might just beat you with it. But if you think you can just "get up in my face", as you said, you got another thing coming. I'm gonna break you. I'm gonna make you bleed. And when I'm done, you're gonna wish you never got in the ring with me.

Ben: I'll tell you what Hunter. You go get in that ring, I'll bring the boom, and at the end of it all we'll see who's wishing what.

As the camara fades, Ben and Hunter have an intense stare down, with neither of them showing any signs of being intimidating.

Ben Malacam

Back to top Go down

I'll bring the boom Empty Re: I'll bring the boom

Post by RSL Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:08 pm

good rp

RSL
Admin

https://newworldinvasion.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum