New: World Invasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King's Muscle Gimmick

Go down

King's Muscle Gimmick Empty King's Muscle Gimmick

Post by King-Muscle Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:57 pm

Social Name: Subaru Kinniku.
Wrestler Name: King Muscle.
Hometown: Planet Kinniku.
Alignment: Usually Face.
Combat Style: He always uses strong moves. It's a natural wrestler and can be agressive in the air fight but he's most important mark inside a ring are the grapples. Subaru is very respectfull with his opponents in every situation. He is a truck who smashes everyone that gets in his way. In order to end his combats a shiny mark appears on his forehead reveling his true strenght. He suddenly become more powerfull and his muscles increases size. This is called Muscle Power.
Favorite Weapon: Trashcan.
Trademarks: He has not yet.
Height: 6"2 or 1m 86cm.  
Weight: 200.62lbs or 92kg.
Finisher: Kinniku Buster.

History: Subaru is a professional wrestler who has won dozens of championships during an incredible and lasting career becoming a Legend. He had 53 years old and was retired and living a happy life with his wife and their only son in the Planet Kinniku. As king of the world in which he lived one day he made ​​a diplomatic trip to another planet known as Nuruk to make a peace agreement. When he returned home everything he found was a planet on fire. No sign of his friends. No sign of his son or his wife. Something struck his head with great force making him faint. Still unconscious he seemed to hear the voice of his coach telling him some words. After that he felt as if his body were disappearing and when he awoke he was in a new place.

Nowdays: No one knows how but the King Muscle returned to his younger days and appeared in another planet. He is eighteen years old again and is now in a new location where he will have to defeat evil beings to be able to return home. Still confused with all that is happening in his life the king find a note on his pocket with the words:
"The world needs your strength once again. I do not have time to explain, but you will find the answers fighting. Everyone will try to hurt you, but  do not let it bother you. If is possible make some allies or friends. Nobody can do it alone. Save us, Subaru! I belive in you!" Subaru took to the streets looking for someone who could help him. As he walked one guy tried to rob him. He punched the face of the bandit and then applied it a suplex. Another man came out of nowhere and approached.
- Are you a wrestler? - The man said. Subaru had the impression that the man was also an excellent wrestler.
- Yes.
- What is your name? Would you be interested in fighting for the biggest company wrestling of this world? - The king thought for a moment. I'll find the answers fighting.
- Yes. I have interest. My name is... King Muscle. - The king was serious but the man smiled.
- So it's all right. Welcome to New Era Wrestling!

King-Muscle

Back to top Go down