New: World Invasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FEUD PLANS

4 posters

Go down

FEUD PLANS Empty FEUD PLANS

Post by GM Kise Ryota Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:05 am

post your feudmate and feud plans here

GM Kise Ryota

Back to top Go down

FEUD PLANS Empty Re: FEUD PLANS

Post by Crimson Mist Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:14 am

I am planning to Fued with Tyson Masters, also know as Magnum's alt.

He told in fed chat that he a had another alt, so i came up with this idea:

Alright then.
Here is something that could work:

In my debut roleplay, Crimson is fighting with random people from the crowd.
There are however 2 guys that actually did damage to Crimson during the fight:

First guy's move: While speaking, one of the guys appears behind Crimson Mist
And brings him down to the mat executing a powerful One-Handed Bulldog

Second guy's move:
One of the guys manages to tackle Crimson Mist down to the ground
And he starts to hit him with a powerful Ground and Pound!
The guy keeps his strong submission hold
The guy keeps his strong submission hold
CRIMSON MIST IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!!

I didn't reveal anything about their idenitity, we could make it that they look at the replays, and they see the face of your alt and another wrestler (you had another alt right?)
That would make a reasonable start for the fued.

And then, we could have the fued go like this:

Week 2: Crimson and Mizore start to remember what happened at the show, and start looking at the replays, noticing 2 guys that are different from the others: Later, they appear during your match, and they attack you while you are fighting in that match, ending the match in disqualification. Later that day, your wrestler gets interviewed about what happened, and he acts like he knows about nothing.

Week 3: Crimson Mist and Mizore appear in the ring, challenging you to a wrestling match. He actually challenges both your main alt, and his partner, but at first the partner doesn't come so it starts out as a 1 vs 2 match. Later on, however, your partner appears with something like a weapon, and he starts beating up my partners, ending the match in dq. Afterwards, we could have something showing my tag partner being hospitalized.

Week 4: You see Crimson visiting Mizore, who is hospitalized, swearing to her that he will avenge her. Later that day, one of your guys is walking on the parking lot, when he suddenly gets hit by my car. Crimson leaves the car, and beats him up as revenge. When your partner arrives, Crimson aims the gun he used at his debut (Which is actually a snowball gun, but your wrestlers forgot that fact) and he says that this can't go any longer, this war is costing both sides too much. He challenges them to a 2 vs 2 Last Blood Steel Cage match at the ppv (Or something like that, i could write the match)

Week 5: This is were the actual fight is, Crimson and Mizore vs your team. The fight is quite intense, as both sides are really good fighters. Because of the fact that they are in the steel cage you would say they can't cheat, but Crimson has a pair of Brass Knuckles in his pocket. After a long and heavy battle, we could have either side side win, i don't really care. There will be some hardcore moves in there, being a last blood match in a steel cage (unless you dissagree with that idea ofcourse).

So yeah, how about something like this?
Or do you have a better idea?

Kind Regards,

Crimson Mist
(exact copy of my pm)

Currently waiting for his answer to the pm.

Crimson Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by RSL Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:10 pm

I will be taking on Garon will either lead to a written match or title match

RSL
Admin

https://newworldinvasion.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenneth Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:14 pm

Feud with Ace Little for 5 weeks.

Week 1: Kenneth shows up looking for revenge on Ace which leads to a match. Kenneth wins.

Week 2: Ace strikes revenge on Kenneth using illegal actions and injurying Kenneth. They end up in a match for the title. Ace Wins

Week 3: Kenneth and Ace fight again but in a non title match. Kenneth wins.

Week 4: Ace and Kenneth fight for the 4th time in the best 3 out of 5 matches. Ace  wins.

Week 5: they fight for the title one last time and whoever wins stays and the other leaves. (Doesnt matter who wins)
Kenneth
Kenneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum