New: World Invasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one they call Demon

Go down

The one they call Demon Empty The one they call Demon

Post by Portuguese Demon Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:51 pm

*´Tron shows footage of the backstage area where a man is standing seen passing side to side
The man aknowledges the camera and waves to it*

Portuguese Demon: Hello New Era world, I am the one they call Portuguese Demon, I don't know why though, I'm just a pretty lovable guy

*Portuguese Demon winks at the camera
His blue eyes twinkle and all the female fans in the arena let out really high pitch screams of excitement*

Portuguese Demon: Now, I hear that my debut match is against one...

*Portuguese Demon takes a piece of paper out of his pocket
It has some writing on it and Portuguese Demon is reading it*

Portuguese Demon: Here it is: Hunter Hearst Hemsley
I don't personally know this man, but from seeing and hearing what he had to say about me in his interview earlier, apparently he says, and I'm quoting

*Portuguese Demon clears out his throat*

Portuguese Demon: "He's gonna be in hell when I'm done with him"

*Portuguese Demon laughs*

Portuguese Demon: You sure are a confident young man aren't you?
Well, I wish you luck in that, but I leave you with this: the face of evil is an enticing one...
You figure it out

*Portuguese Demon appears to be walking off when suddenly he turns back around, his light blue eyes are now pitch black, his skin tone is as pale as a cloud, his lips are purple, almost as if he is dead*

Portuguese Demon: Hell you say Hunter?! I live in hell, I experience it everyday, and maybe tonight, you are the one who will get a taste of it, I will injure you you, I will bleed you...

*A man wearing a white coat comes rushing towards Portuguese Demon*

Man: Relax, come with me, let's get you your meds...

*The tron goes black*

Portuguese Demon

Back to top Go down