New: World Invasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Visit by a cheap executive of IUWF

3 posters

Go down

A Visit by a cheap executive of IUWF Empty A Visit by a cheap executive of IUWF

Post by Gyalin Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:23 am

She sat in the crowd, this executive of another federation, looking out at the ring, and she sat close.  She was COO of another federation, and was looking at other business opportunities.

A Visit by a cheap executive of IUWF Coo20a11

Abigail Howard: "I should have brought someone else here with me."

She studied the arena, studied the crowd and their reactions.

Abigail Howard: "I'm not a good judge of start of federations, and if not for Gabrielle Vinci, my federation would have folded. Maybe Gabby should have came instead."

She paid special attention to the wrestlers and see's on the titantron Prophet. She watches his interview intently.

Abigail Howard: "Hmm, should have went after him. He has a lot of potential."

She wonders why she never heard of him before. But it didn't matter. He made a splash in her eyes, and she would keep a close eye on him from now on. Prophet was a gimmick she could do a lot with. But one thing she could not understand was the Noob's. Were they related? There were two Noobs in one fed, one noob too many in her eyes with Noob and Noobzilla.

Abigail Howard: "Who is the better Noob?"

She chuckled to herself at the phrase.

She looked around and saw that two security guards were looking at her intently.

Abigail Howard: "I should probably go. Thought executives of federations could watch the show for free. Maybe next time, I'll buy a ticket. Anyway, who is in charge of this place?"

She left her section in a hurry and walked towards the exit. They followed her until she reached the exit and made her way out of the arena. She looked back and saw that they stood at the door, letting other people in to get their tickets checked, but kept their eyes on her. They knew her, and she knew that.

Abigail Howard: "Maybe next time, I'll send Gabrielle Vinci. She is the one in control of finances."

She turned and faced the guards while standing 100 yards away.

Abigail Howard: "I'll be back, and next time, I'll buy a ticket!"

The men smirked at her. She turned her back to them and walked out into the darkness.

Abigail Howard: "I'll teach them to look down on me!"

A few minutes later, she drove away in her car. She had a show to prepare for. But she had to see this one for herself, and she did just that.

END OF SEGMENT

Gyalin

Back to top Go down

A Visit by a cheap executive of IUWF Empty Re: A Visit by a cheap executive of IUWF

Post by Crimson Mist Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:28 am

Interesting roleplay, good mix of actions and talking Smile

Crimson Mist

Back to top Go down

A Visit by a cheap executive of IUWF Empty Re: A Visit by a cheap executive of IUWF

Post by RSL Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:59 am

my future wife

RSL
Admin

https://newworldinvasion.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RSL Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:59 am

was it suppose to be chief?

RSL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RSL Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:17 am

added

RSL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum